VIRGIN AUSTRALIA NOW WE’RE VOYAGING GIVEAWAY
ACCESS KEYS TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the use of Access Keys awarded in connection with the Virgin Australia Now We’re Voyaging giveaway (“VANWV Access Keys”). By participating in Virgin Australia’s Giveaway, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not permitted to use the VANWV Access Key. These Terms are in addition to Virgin Australia’s Giveaway terms and conditions.
**VANWV Access Keys are for use on new bookings only.**
1. Winners of the Virgin Australia Now Were Voyaging Giveaway (each a “Recipient”) have won a complimentary voyage, bookable through the use of a VANWV Access Key. A Recipient may not receive or redeem more than one VANWV Access Key.
2. A VANWV Access Key:
(a) is redeemable by the Recipient for a new booking of an Eligible Voyage (defined below) in a double occupancy Sea Terrace cabin and must be applied at the point of purchase;
(b) may be used for a voyage and any applicable taxes or fees, and does not cover surcharges, voyage protection or transfers, which are the responsibility of the recipient and payable at the time of booking;
(c) can only be used for voyage redemption by the Recipient, and is not transferable; and
(d) cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, or promotions.
3. A Recipient will be eligible to bid for a cabin upgrade if the “Level Upgrade” program is activated from time to time in respect of their Eligible Voyage. Recipients who are eligible for Level Upgrade will automatically receive an email inviting them to bid for a cabin upgrade in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Level Upgrade offer.
4. Important Dates and Eligible Voyages
(a) All travel on the VANWV Access Key must be booked by no later than 23:59:59 AEST on 30 June 2024.
(b) To be eligible for redemption of the VANWV Access Key, the selected voyage must:
- depart between 3 Dec 2024 to 21 March 2025 (inclusive) on Resilient Lady from an Australian or New Zealand port
- be booked with the Recipient as the ‘Primary Sailor’; and
- otherwise comply with these Terms,
- (together an “Eligible Voyage”).
(c) If any change to a booking made using the VANWV Access Key causes the booking to cease to be for an Eligible Voyage, the Recipient will be responsible for the cost of the re-booked voyage, plus applicable taxes, fees, surcharges and re-booking fees.
(d) All Eligible Bookings are subject to the applicable terms and conditions
provided at the time of booking.
5. The Recipient must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and the Recipient and any additional guest(s) must each satisfy Virgin Voyages’ additional requirements for passage as set forth in the Virgin Voyages Additional Terms and Conditions at https://www.virginvoyages.com/addl-terms-and-conditions.
6. The VANWV Access Key is not transferable, is nonrefundable and not replaceable. It has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Recipients and their guests must travel on the same voyage.
7. VANW Access Keys may only be redeemed on Eligible Bookings made via the website and in accordance with the instructions provided by Virgin Voyages. VANWV Access Keys cannot be used for booking made via a travel agent or any other method.
8. VANWV Access Keys may not be used and are not applicable for charters; nor may they be used for customized Circle programs (i.e., a value add Circle).
9. Any tax liability, including disclosure obligations, connected with the receipt or use of a VANWV Access Key is the Recipient’s sole responsibility and liability.
10. Selling or bartering of any Access Key or offering any Access Key in exchange for any consideration is strictly prohibited. The VANWV Access Key is void if transferred or sold for cash or other consideration.
11. Virgin Voyages will evaluate instances of apparent or suspected violation of these Terms and may investigate in its sole discretion. Anyone considered to have breached these Terms may be subject to action at Virgin Voyages’ sole discretion, which may include cancellation of their VANWV Access Key and any affected booking for a voyage and/or permanent banning from Virgin Voyages’ vessels.
12. Virgin Voyages reserves the right to substitute ports, change itineraries or substitute vessels on all itineraries as more specifically provided in the Virgin Voyages Ticket Agreement, available at https://www.virginvoyages.com/ticket-contract. The provisions of Virgin Voyages Additional Terms and Conditions, also available online at https://www.virginvoyages.com/Web-Marketing/addl-terms-and-conditions.html, are hereby incorporated by reference as applicable. Among other points within these Terms and Conditions, any dispute resolution between you and Virgin Voyages must take place in Miami or London, depending on your residence, and must be filed within a certain period of time. By redeeming an Access Key, the Recipient agrees to be bound by all such terms and conditions. Virgin Voyages reserves the right to modify these terms at its discretion with or without notice.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms or the actual or attempted redemption of any VANWV Access Key, the decision of Virgin Voyages will be final.