Step 1 – Search for flights
- Select the Origin for Flight 1 to see a list of popular routes, which, if selected, will automatically populate the Origin and Destination fields.
- Alternatively, you can build your own journey by selecting the Origin and Destination airports of your choice.
- Once you have selected both an Origin and Destination for your flight, the departure date calendar will display.
- You can also choose to “Add another flight” or “Remove a flight” from your journey.
- Once you’re happy with your Multi City destinations and dates, “Find Flights” to see available flights.
Step 2 – Select and review your flights
- Review your travel dates for your selected flights, or “Modify Itinerary” if you wish to change your destinations or dates of travel.
- By default, only the flight options for the first leg in your Multi City journey will be shown.
- Your booking itinerary will update as you select your preferred flight time and fare types for each stop in your journey, and will then present you with the options for the next flight in your journey.
- You can modify your selection at any time by selecting to “Change this flight”.
- If you are performing a Multi City search containing International segments, to make any changes to your selection, you must select “Modify Itinerary”.
- Repeat this process for your remaining flights, and once you’re happy with your selected flights, “Continue” to provide your Guest Details.
Step 3 – Continue the booking flow
- Continue with the rest of the booking flow as normal. View our “Make a Booking” guide for more information on the remaining steps.