Protecting Your privacy
Virgin Australia is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This commitment is demonstrated in our Privacy Policies which tell you how we manage your personal information and how to contact us if you have any privacy concerns.
If our Privacy Policies do not answer a question that you have about how we manage your personal information, please call or email us.
For specific information on the types of information that we collect about you and why we do this, you should read the appropriate privacy statement:
- Privacy Statement for Virgin Australia (Bookings)
- Privacy Statement for Velocity (Membership Join)
- Privacy Statement for Virgin Australia Business Flyer and Loyalty
- Privacy Statement for Virgin Australia V-Mail
- Privacy Statement for Virgin Australia Lounge
- Privacy Statement for CCTV Images
- Privacy Statement for Health Information
If you have a concern about your privacy or wish to make a privacy complaint, you can contact us by:
- Calling us
- Writing to us at the below address:
PO Box 1034
Spring Hill QLD 4004
Our Privacy policies contain details about our complaint handling process and what to do if you are not satisfied with our response.