Connect to our high-speed internet*1 powered by Wifi Onboard
Purchase an inflight internet pass to browse, message, stream and more. Virgin Australia Beyond, Velocity Platinum and Business Class guests enjoy complimentary access.
Access free in-flight entertainment#
Enjoy over 400 hours of movies, TV shows and podcasts from the Virgin Australia entertainment portal on your own device.
How to connect
How do I access the internet?
With your credit card, you can purchase a 30min, or full flight pass from our partner, Wifi Onboard, from the onboard entertainment portal. Virgin Australia Beyond, Velocity Platinum and Business Class guests enjoy complimentary access.
Who provides the Internet onboard?
How do I contact WiFi Onboard?
The WiFi Onboard customer care team can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat on the entertainment portal. Look for the help button.
Which credit cards are accepted by WiFi Onboard?
MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover cards. Cash payments are not accepted onboard.
Having trouble connecting?
1. Check you have enabled flight mode before turning on your WiFi service.
2. Check you have correctly typed wifi.virginaustralia.com into your browser.
3. Ensure you are using http:// address and not https://
4. Make sure you are using a supported internet browser and have disabled any VPN services.
5. If you can connect to the entertainment portal, choose Help at the top right corner to speak with a WiFi Onboard representative.
6. If all else fails, please turn your device off and then on.
Note: Should you wish to connect to our streaming entertainment and cannot reach the entertainment portal, simply type in boardconnect.aero into one of the popular browsers
- Please refrain from using voice services and video conferencing as a courtesy to other guests on-board.
- Satellite coverage and internet connections for this aircraft may vary based on geography and weather conditions.
- While our cabin crew love to help wherever possible, they are unable to assist with internet service issues, such as outages, payments or system performance.
*Internet speed: High-speed internet is provided by WiFi Onboard with average typical speeds between 5-15Mbps. Speed may be impacted by weather conditions, aircraft position and other external factors.
#No internet purchase required.