Virgin Australia Travel Bank
If you have been issued either a Future Flight Credit or a Standard credit in the form of a travel bank, the information below explains how these credits can be used on virginaustralia.com.
Use of a Travel Bank is subject to the Travel Bank terms and conditions.
How to find your travel credit details
Upon creation of a Travel Bank, an email containing your travel bank username is sent to the email address used for the original booking. If you are unable to locate your travel bank details, please fill in this form to retrieve your Travel Bank details or call our Guest Contact Centre on 13 67 89 for assistance.
How to use your travel credit
Log in to Travel Bank, reset your password or check your credit balance
- Visit the Travel Bank website
- Select 'forgot password' to reset your password (please note your old passwords will not be valid for this new account)
- Enter your travel bank username. This was recently sent to the email address used in the original booking.
- Follow the instructions in the reset email
- Return to the travel bank website to login to your account
- Your credit balance can be seen by viewing your account information
How to book a flight using your travel credit
To see how to book a flight online, first select your travel credit type below.
If you are encountering any difficulty booking online, or you have questions that are not answered by the information on this page, you can contact our Guest Contact Centre on 13 67 89.