Boosting personal hygiene
We’ve always maintained high standards of hygiene. But here’s how we’ve stepped it up:
- Our cabin crew wear face masks and practice proper hand sanitising.
- Our aircraft carry the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- We’ve made hand sanitiser available throughout your entire journey.
- We’ll always point you in the direction of the nearest sanitation point.
- We encourage you to bring your own face masks and hand sanitiser.
- In line with Government requirements, we’ve made wearing face masks mandatory (expect in limited circumstances).
Happy mind, happy flight
We know it’s a challenging time for many people’s mental health. In fact, it’s normal to feel anxious or stressed about travelling again. So, if you need help, the Government’s Head to Health program is a great resource for COVID-19 support.
We’re cleaning more than ever
To keep up the high cleaning standards:
- We’ve upped the frequency of cleaning on the ground and in our aircraft
- We’re using special long-lasting antibacterial and antimicrobial cleaning agent
- We’re frequently sanitising high touch and high traffic areas, such as seat areas, kiosks and door handles
- We’re sanitising seatbacks and headrests between flights
- We’ve implemented rigorous nightly cleaning of our aircraft – disinfecting seats, tray tables, armrests, window and shades, seatback entertainment screens, lavatories, galleys, doors and interior walls.