Virgin Australia provides extra flight to assist Australians stranded in Fiji03/04/2012
Virgin Australia will provide an extra service to Nadi, Fiji tomorrow to assist stranded guests in getting out of Fiji and returning home to Australia.
Flight details: Wednesday 4th April 2012
- DJ9257 BNE-NAN 1100-1630 local time
- DJ9258 NAN-BNE 1710-1915 local time
The additional flight departing to and from Brisbane has been provided to assist any stranded Virgin Australia guests and passengers from other airlines.
For Virgin Australia guests with an existing booking wishing to join the new service, they can:
- Contact the Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre: (13 67 89 within Australia or +61 7 3295 2296 from anywhere else in the world). And guests will be moved free of charge onto an available service; or
- At Nadi International airport, Guests can speak with Virgin Australia staff who will move guests free of charge onto the next available service.
For Guests currently with no booking, or an existing booking on another carrier, there are three options for the additional service.
- They can book via www.virginaustralia.com and subsequently contact their existing carrier to discuss a credit/refund of their existing booking;
- Guests can contact their carrier and request to move their booking onto an available Virgin Australia service; or
- Telephone the Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre: (13 67 89 within Australia or +61 7 3295 2296 from anywhere else in the world). Guests are advised to then contact their existing carrier to discuss a credit/refund of their existing booking.
Virgin Australia is also offering flexible travel amendments for Guests booked to travel to/from Fiji from 30 March – 10 April who wish to change their travel plans.