- This promotion is open to guests who make a booking with Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Ltd via the Virgin Australia website (happyhour.virginaustralia.com) during the Happy Hour Sale event (“a Booking”) from 12:00pm AEST 21 May 2015 until 11:00pm AEST 21 May 2015 (“the Promotional Period”).
- Only select destinations are available for Bookings during the Promotional Period.
- If you make a Booking during the Promotional Period you will receive an email containing a promotional code which will entitle you to $50 AUD off a Virgin Australia Holidays Package (“the Promotional Code”).
- The following booking types are not eligible to receive a Promotional Code: bookings that include only unaccompanied minors; staff travel fares; duty travel fares; sponsorship fares and promotional fares.
- A valid guest email address is required in order to receive the Promotional Code. If you are a Velocity member, please also include your Velocity membership number at the time of booking.
- The Promotional Code will be emailed by 28 May 2015 and may be used any time from receipt of the code, up until 11:59pm AEST 27 November 2015 (“the Expiry Date”).
- Where more than one guest is included on a Booking, the first guest will be emailed the Promotional Code.
- You are only entitled to receive one Promotional Code during the Promotional Period.
Using the Promotional Code
- The Promotional Code can be redeemed online or by calling the Virgin Australia Holidays Guest Contact Centre. A Guest Contact Centre booking fee will apply if the Virgin Australia holidays booking is made via the Guest Contract Centre.
- To use your Promotional Code online, simply visit https://travel.virginaustralia.com/au/holidays and insert the promo code above at check out in the voucher/coupon section at the payment page.
- The Promotional Code is valid for published Virgin Australia Holidays package bookings (excluding Cruise packages and Mystery Breaks) sold in Australian Dollars only. The Promotional Code must be quoted at the time of booking.
- A minimum total spend of $550 on a Virgin Australia Holidays package is required before the Promotional Code can be applied.
- Only one Promotional Code may be used per Virgin Australia Holidays package.
- The Promotional Code can only be redeemed in Australian Dollars.
- The amount of the Virgin Australia Holidays package must be paid at the time of booking with a valid credit card for which a Booking and Service Fee will apply.
- You must make your Virgin Australia Holidays package booking using your Promotional Code on or before the Expiry Date. The Virgin Australia Holidays package booking can be for travel dates after the expiry date.
- Virgin Australia Holidays packages are subject to the Virgin Australia Holidays Terms and Conditions, which are available at https://travel.virginaustralia.com/au/holidays-terms-and-conditions and are subject to change.
- The Promotional Code is non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be used with any other offer.
- Virgin Australia and Virgin Australia Holidays disclaim any responsibility for lost or stolen Promotional Codes, damaged goods or unsatisfactory service received in redemption of the Promotional Code.
- You are responsible for the use and safety of your Promotional Code. You are liable for the use of your Promotional Code, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.