Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Amount of voucher is in Australian Dollars.
- Please quote the voucher/booking reference on the voucher whenever calling and discussing your voucher. The voucher can only be used towards a future booking when the voucher/booking reference is quoted.
- The voucher is valid for any scheduled Virgin Australia so long as the person calling to make the booking can quote the voucher/booking reference and answer the security question (if applicable). Please note that any person quoting the voucher/booking reference will also have access to the booking details including personal information so please keep your voucher/booking reference private.
- The voucher is valid for bookings made within 12 months from the date of issue and will expire at midnight on the expiry date stated on the front of the voucher. The expiry date relates to booking date, not travel date.
- When you are ready to make your booking, you will need to call our Guest Contact Centre on 13 6789 from within Australia or on 61 7 3295 2298 from outside Australia. Your booking will be made at no additional cost so you will be able to take advantage of our great internet low fares (with the exception of Children Travelling Alone and Pets).
- The voucher amount can be used towards the payment of a booking. Any outstanding difference between the voucher and the amount of the booking must be paid at the time of the booking with a valid credit card.
- If there is any credit remaining left on redemption of the voucher, it can be used towards future flight purchases until the credit balance reaches zero. All credit must be used by midnight on the date of expiry, shown on the front of the voucher.
- Virgin Australia's Terms and Conditions of Carriage and the relevant Fare Rules will apply to bookings using the voucher.
- This voucher is non-refundable