Fares available to Velocity Members for the purpose of redeeming their HSBC Velocity Flight Certificate between
- Sydney and Denpasar
- Brisbane and Denpasar
- Melbourne and Denpasar
Flight time and date changes:
- Permitted, subject to Reward Seat availability
- Changes to each flight sector must be requested at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure of that sector
- Changes are subject to a 7,500 Points or $60 charge per guest per booking
Cancellation and no-shows
- Cancellations and refunds (of taxes, fees and carrier charges only) are permitted provided requested at least 24 hours prior to first scheduled departure in the booking.
- Change of mind refunds of the HSBC Velocity Flight Certificates are not permitted. You may be entitled to a refund under Australian Consumer Law.
- Guests who check-in, but do not fly will not be eligible for a refund or credit. You may be entitled to a refund under Australian Consumer Law.
- Immediate payment required for the relevant taxes, fees and carrier charges.
- Velocity Points are not earned on this fare type
- All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made via the Velocity Membership Contact Centre on 1300 010 479 and within their opening hours.
- Your booking must be for travel on the Virgin Australia network between Sydney and Denpasar; Brisbane and Denpasar; or Melbourne and Denpasar. Travel may commence from any of these ports and you are responsible for arranging your own transport to one of these ports.
- One-way bookings are permitted with the return flight forfeited (E.g. Sydney to Denpasar). The HSBC Velocity Flight Certificate cannot be used for two one-way flights between the same or different cities (E.g. Sydney to Denpasar and Denpasar to Melbourne; Sydney to Denpasar and Denpasar to Sydney across two different bookings; or Brisbane to Denpasar and Brisbane to Denpasar, are not permitted).
- HSBC Velocity Flight Certificate Expiry: Flight Certificates are valid for 12 months from issuance. Certificates not redeemed before the expiry date will expire and cannot be reinstated.
- Bookings must be created before the expiry of the HSBC Velocity Flight Certificate. Dates of travel can be either before or after the expiry date of the Flight Certificate, up to 331 days in advance of booking.
- HSBC Velocity Flight Certificates can be redeemed for travel by and for the primary HSBC cardholder only and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Flight upgrades using Points or Complimentary Fare upgrades cannot be used in conjunction with a HSBC Velocity Flight Certificate.
- Velocity Members who hold a valid HSBC Velocity Flight Certificate cannot contribute their personal Velocity Points to travel in a higher cabin (E.g. Business Class) or alternate routing (E.g. Sydney to Los Angeles).