On Trans Tasman flights, our Getaway, Freedom, Premium Saver and Premium guests receive complimentary food and selected beverages. Guests on Go and Go Plus fares receive complimentary tea, coffee and water. A selection of snacks and other beverages may also be purchased, subject to availability.
On Short Haul International sectors, Getaway and Freedom guests receive complimentary food and selected beverages. All guests travelling on our international short haul services receive complimentary tea, coffee and water. A selection of snacks and other beverages can be purchased, subject to availability, from our retail menu (PDF, 1.27MB).
|Cash||Credit Card||Cash||Credit Card|
|All Australian domestic flights|
|All flights to and from Denpasar, Phuket, |
Port Moresby and Honiara
|All other flights|
Note: Cash is not accepted on Codeshare services operated by Air New Zealand. Guests can pre-purchase vouchers at the airport or through the in-flight entertainment system by swiping a credit card..
Our sophisticated Business Class menu offers gourmet food created by renowned Australian chef Luke Mangan.
- Kick start your day with our hearty breakfast options.
- Our lunch options include fresh salads, gourmet mains and delectable desserts.
- Throughout the day enjoy items from our light snack range.
- For flights travelling through the night enjoy a quick snack shortly after departure and wake to a continental breakfast.
- Complement your meal with premium selection of Australian beers, spirits and fine wines.
- Non-alcoholic beverages, including a range of soft drinks, juices, fresh barista style coffee^ and premium tea from the Madame Flavour range.
^Fresh barista style coffee available on A330 aircraft only