Velocity Frequent Flyer Millionaire Agent Incentive AU
Conditions of Entry
1.Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are employed as a retail or corporate travel agent or wholesale consultant located in Australia, have a valid individual work email address (generic agency/consultancy or shared email addresses are not valid) and use a GDS to make bookings, (excluding online travel agents, online corporate booking tools and group bookings) and are a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program or sign up to the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program here (Entrants). For the avoidance of doubt, if a travel agency/wholesaler of employment is an international agency with various offices and/or headquarters outside of Australia, only those employees of the agency who are located in Australia and are employed in one (1) of the agency’s Australian offices will be eligible. Winners must be employed as a Travel Consultant at the same travel agency at which they were working when they entered this Promotion (If an Entrant ceases employment with their travel agency between the date they entered the Promotion and the date the Winner is decided, they will be ineligible to win and the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner).
3. The Promoter is Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Ltd (ABN 36 090 670 965) of registered address 56 Edmondstone Road, Bowen Hills, Queensland 4006.
4. The directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies are not eligible to enter this Promotion.
5. The Promotion commences at 00:01 am AEST on 2 March 2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 31 March 2020 (Promotion Period).
6. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. Register via the Google form link provided by the Virgin Australia Industry Sales Team and located on the incentive flyer and landing page;
b. book and ticket an Eligible Flight. An Eligible Flight means any new flight booking operated and marketed by Virgin Australia across out network, or Delta Air Lines to North America, and made on Virgin Australia (795) or SATA (000) ticket stock for travel on or before 30 June 2020 (Travel Period); and
c. enter the following OSI entries in their employer’s applicable booking system at same time of PNR creation for the Eligible Booking:
- Sabre: 3OSI VA VAIN VA/Million/Agents first name and last name
- Galileo: SI.VA*VAIN VA/Million/Agents first name and last name
- Amadeus: OS VA VAIN VA/Million/Agents first name and last name.
Note: When entering your work email address in the OSI field use // instead of @. If you have an underscore (_) in your email address, replace _ with –
7. For the avoidance of doubt, a booking will not be considered an Eligible Booking and will not count towards the Promotion where any of the following applies:
a. the booking does not have a valid ticket number;
b. the booking is subsequently cancelled or the booking has been modified prior to the completion of the promotion;
c. the Entrant has not completed the steps in accordance to clause 6 of these terms and conditions.
d. the booking contains incomplete, invalid, incorrect, cancelled or indecipherable codes.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be substantially unique; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Each Eligible Booking must be unique to an individual travel agent. Agency (including online corporate booking tools/OBTs/OTA’s) bookings are not permitted and will not be considered an Eligible Booking for the purposes of the Promotion.
10. In the event that the Promoter becomes aware of any false bookings for the purposes of this Promotion, the Entrant will be disqualified from the Promotion, and any prizes awarded to the Entrant will be forfeited and must be returned by the Entrant.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
12.. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
13. If you enter the Promotion but no longer wish to participate, please email email@example.com and you will be removed from the Promotion.
14. Costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary.
C. Selecting Winners
15. The Winners will be determined on 14 April 2020 at 09:00am AEST at Level 10, One Eleven Building, 111 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant.
16. The Winners (a Winner) will be selected and notified by phone or email by 27 April 2020 in accordance with the table in Clause 19 and their name/s will be published on the incentive landing page on the Virgin Australia Agency Hub after 27 April 2020.
17. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded and the relevant prize will be re-awarded in accordance with the relevant clause of these Conditions of Entry as if the discarded entry had not been received.
18. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner. The criteria for judging will be based on the consultants that meet the entry criteria and have made most Virgin Australia revenue sales during the Promotion Period.
19. The top 100 Entrants will receive a prize based on the number of Eligible Bookings made based on the revenue sales from Eligible Bookings made during the Promotion Period. The prizes for the top selling Entrants will be split between retail/wholesale and corporate consultants. For avoidance of doubt if there are 10 prizes, 5 prizes will be awarded to the Top Selling retail/wholesale Entrants and 5 prizes will be awarded to the Top Selling corporate Entrants.
1,000,000 Velocity Points (x10):
1,000,000 Velocity Points (x5)
1,000,000 Velocity Points (x5)
10 Top Selling Entrants:
5 Corporate Entrants
5 Retail/Wholesale Entrants
250,000 Velocity Points (x20):
250,000 Velocity Points (x10)
250,000 Velocity Points (x10)
11-30 Top Selling Entrants):
10 Corporate Entrants
10 Retail/Wholesale Entrants
100,000 Velocity Points (x30):
100,000 Velocity Points (x15)
100,000 Velocity Points (x15)
31-60 Top Selling Entrants:
15 Corporate Entrants
15 Retail/Wholesale Entrants
50,000 Velocity Points (x40):
50,000 Velocity Points (x20)
50,000 Velocity Points (x20)
61-100 Top Selling Entrants:
20 Corporate Entrants
20 Retail/Wholesale Entrants
Total prize value is $740,000 AUD (including GST). The prizes are not exchangeable, transferrable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. The Velocity Points will be credited to your accounts within four (4) weeks of notifying the Winners.
22. Use of Velocity Frequent Flyer Points is subject to the Velocity Members Terms and Conditions, which are located on the Velocity Frequent Flyer website at: www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/TermsConditions/
23. Velocity Points will be allocated to the Winner’s Velocity Member’s Account only. Value is based on a sample of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points options that could be obtained by redeeming the prize through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program at the time of this Promotion (as more fully defined in the terms and conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program which can be viewed at www.velocityrewards.com). The estimate of value is provided for the purposes of licensing this Promotion only – the value of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points will vary depending on how and when they are redeemed by the winners through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program.
24. The Velocity Frequent Flyer Points can be redeemed through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program in several ways, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program and Velocity Frequent Flyer Points store. To start redeeming, visit velocityfrequentflyer.com
25. The prize will be awarded to the Entrant named in the entry and are not transferrable.
E. Contacting the Entrant
26. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. If for any reason a Winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
F. Intellectual Property
30. The Promoter may want a Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
31. The Promoter will not be liable for any tax liability, including without limitation income tax, fringe benefits tax, or any liability or loss of opportunity due to reportable fringe benefits, incurred by a Winner, an Entrant and/or their employer in regard to any connection with participating in the Promotion or the receipt or use of any prize.
32. Entrants and the Winner will be required to pay any taxes and other airport related charges (including any applicable GST on those taxes and charges) which may be due on receipt or use of the prize.
33. Entrants should seek independent financial advice to ensure they understand possible tax implications in relation to any tax liability and/or reportable fringe benefits before acceptance or use of a prize.
34 The Promoter does not accept responsibility for and makes no representations about any tax liability as a result of participating in the Promotion or from receiving or using any of the prizes.
35. The other party must ensure that all promotional and marketing material prepared by the other party relating to the Promotion sufficiently notifies Entrants of the above conditions.
36. The Promoter, it’s agents and associated companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Any Entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
38. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
39. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
40. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
41. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; (iv) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; and (v) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of a Winner’s trip).
42. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Any Entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
43. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
46. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.