Support the safe and efficient operation of our fleet
Boeing 737–700, 737-800 and a growing number of 737-8 and 737-10
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Our Aircraft Maintenance teams are responsible for the delivery of safe and efficient aircraft maintenance services to keep our fleet running safely and optimally. Our services cover:
- Electrical power systems
- Aircraft instrument systems
- Autopilot systems
- Navigation systems
- Communication systems
- Onboard entertainment systems (WiFi)
- Aircraft engine systems
- Aircraft structures
- Landing gear, wheels and brakes systems
- Hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Flight control system
- Environment control systems
Experience what it’s like to be part of a world class maintenance team, including the benefits of training in a large Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Part 145 maintenance organisation. If leadership excites you, you may also have the opportunity to mentor newer members of the team as part of their Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Apprenticeship, sharing your skills and experience with the next generation so they are inspired and equipped to do their best.
Our Fleet Engineers are responsible for configuration management of the various systems for the aircraft in our fleet, with skills in in:
- Cabin and mechanical systems
- Powerplant and structures.
- Aircraft records and technical library
- Aircraft maintenance programs and planning
- Reliability programs and technical compliance
- Aircraft transfers
- Aircraft health management and defect support
- Engineering supply and systems
Virgin Australia benefits
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
Plus additional benefits tailored to the role and team that you’ll be a part of!
Find the role for you
Interested in joining the Engineering team? Search our opportunities or click through to find out more about our Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Program.