Create wonderful experiences for our guests
Choose from a variety of customer service opportunities on the frontline and behind the scenes
Outstanding customer service is one of the reasons we’re loved by our guests. We’re a customer focused business delivering memorable moments wherever we can, enquiry through to booking, pre-departure support, check-in, in-flight, arrival and post-trip. As an experienced customer service professional, that means a world of opportunity for you apply your skills in exciting and varied positions throughout the airline.
Our customer service roles include telephone and chat support in our guest contact centre, guest services roles within the airport delivering check-in services, guest assistance within the terminal and at the gate, or the one we all know – the one up in the skies making sure our guests have a safe and enjoyable flight – cabin crew.
If you’re an experienced customer service professional with an interest in joining our team, we’re sure there’s place in our team that will interest you.
Virgin Australia benefits
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
Plus additional benefits tailored to the role and team that you’ll be a part of!
What you'll need to be eligible
To be considered for our team, you’ll need:
- To be happy working in a high-pressure environment
- To be a confident and helpful communicator
- If your role is based at an airport, you’ll need to be able to get to and from the airport, even at hours when public transport is not operating
- The mindset that no detail is too small
- The ability to work rotating shift roster (including early starts, late finishes, weekends, public holidays and peak periods)
- Legal ability to live and work in Australia.