Fall in Love with NT Terms and Conditions
The Bachelor/Tourism Northern Territory/VADL Competition
● No purchase required. A purchase does not increase your odds of winning. Win a Trip to the Northern Territory Competition (the “Promotion”) is open to all legal United State residents 21 years of age or older. The sponsor of the Promotion is Delta Air Lines, Inc, Employees of Sponsor or joint prize provider Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Ltd (Virgin Australia), their affiliates, and their agencies and their families are not eligible to enter the Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
● Timing: The Promotion will be open on 9 March 2020 – 30 April 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
● How to Enter: There is one (1) method of entry. Entrants will be able to enter the Promotion by visiting specials.virginaustralia.com/fallinlovewithNT and entering their contact details during the Promotion Period. Limit of one (1) entry per person. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. There is one method of which a winner will be drawn: All entries will be collated and winner will be selected randomly by a computer generated selection.
● Prize Draw will take place in Delta Air Lines office, Level 5, 117 York St, Sydney Australia by 5pm (AEST) 4 May 2020.
● Sponsor will contact the winner via phone within two (2) days. The winner must respond within three (3) business days.
● Potential winners must sign an affidavit of eligibility/publicity/liability release before award of prize. If affidavit and release are not signed, prize will be forfeited and an alternative potential winner will be selected by random drawing.
● One (1) Grand Prize to be won: (Total Prize Value: $4,870 USD)
o For entrants that earn the prize:
▪ A certificate for two (2) Delta Air Lines Comfort+ Cabin one-way travel from U.S. location to Sydney valued at $980 per ticket, provided by Delta Air Lines.
▪ A certificate for two (2) Virgin Australia Economy X one-way travel from Sydney to Los Angeles & U.S. Origin (U.S. Domestic operated by Delta Air Lines) valued at $980 per ticket, provided by Virgin Australia.
▪ A certificate for two (2) Virgin Australia Economy return travel from Sydney to Ayers Rock (Uluru) valued at $950 in total, provided by Virgin Australia.
▪ Prize excludes government taxes or fees
● Flight travel will be issued in the form of travel certificates which must be redeemed within one (1) year of certificate issuance and travel must be completed within one (1) year of the ticket issue date. Restrictions and blackout periods may apply. Certificates may be redeemed only by the person whose name has been entered and cannot be reissued. Any transportation that is unclaimed, is not awarded or is otherwise not used by the travel completion date specified will be forfeited. The ARV (Actual Retail Value) of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute, for any reason whatsoever, any Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion. The Winner is responsible for reporting and payment of all taxes (if any) associated with acceptance and use of the Prize.
● Certificate seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Certificates are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of Certificates is also prohibited. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. Tickets may be cancelled or reissued without penalty for a period of twenty-four (24) hours after reservation is made. For travel outside the United States, Caribbean, Mexico, and the Central America, the change fee for Delta-marketed flights is typically $300, but can vary based on location and type of fare change (e.g., a fee of $450 (USD/CAD) will apply for changes made to First/Business class travel between the US/Canada and Transatlantic markets). Reference Delta.com/Ticket Changes & Refunds. Based on availability, passengers holding confirmed reservations and tickets may confirm earlier/later same day flight within three (3) hours from scheduled departure time between same origin/destination for a non-refundable fee of $50.
● Certificates do not include the September 11th Security Fee of at least $5.60 one way, which will be imposed on each flight segment in the passenger’s ticketed itinerary and international taxes and fees of up to $349 for an economy ticket. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Baggage fees of up to $25 for first checked bag and $100 for second checked bag, depending on itinerary. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Fees, taxes, and other charges will be determined at the time of ticketing. Any taxes, fees, or additional charges are the responsibility of the at the time of ticket issuance will be refunded if ticket is not used. However, once redeemed, Certificates are void and will have no further value. Certificate travel will not qualify for SkyMiles mileage or Velocity Frequent Flyer points. Stopovers/Upgrades/Waitlisting/Open Returns are not permitted for tickets booked with Certificates. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed Certificates will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time and place of departure. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation. Virgin Australia flights are subject to Virgin Australia’s conditions of carriage which are located on the Virgin Australia website at www.virginaustralia.com.
● It is a Winner’s responsibility to ensure that they have requisite visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. A Winner are responsible for all other expenses including accommodation, spending money, meals, drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes, energy surcharges, gratuities, service charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The Sponsor and Virgin Australia makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination or as part of the prize.
● The entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these rules or is offensive, obscene, or in poor taste.
● The Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, or inaccurate entries, nor for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Promotion, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify winners and award the Grand Prize from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
● Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of entry into the Promotion and by entering into such Promotion, entrant grants each of Sponsor and Virgin Australia and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, royalty-free license to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the entrant’s name, likeness, city, and state, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion, including such usage on the Internet. Entrants agree that they will not be entitled to a fee for such use.
● By entering or participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Anyone violating these Official Rules will be disqualified.
● Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Virgin Australia, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. By participating in the Promotion, entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Entrants agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE PROMOTION, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED IN THE PROMOTION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
● Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively the appropriate Georgia State Court located in Atlanta, Georgia; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and sponsor in connection with the promotions, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia a or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
● The Sponsor of this Promotion is Delta Air Lines, Inc., Atlanta, GA. All information and submissions provided, except as provided in these rules, are subject to the privacy policies found at http://www.delta.com/privacy_security/index.jsp.