- Vouchers can only be redeemed in the currency in which they were purchased.
- Multiple vouchers can be redeemed on the one booking by calling our guest contact centre on 13 67 89. Vouchers may take up to 48 hours from the time of purchase to activate to allow for payment processing and confirmation.
- The Voucher can be used to purchase flights operated by Virgin Australia or Virgin Australia International.
- The Voucher cannot be used:
a) to book flights operated by Virgin Australia’s codeshare and alliance partners;
b) to book flights where insurance has been selected as part of the booking;
c) to book flights that include Velocity Frequent Flyer Points as a method of payment, including Reward Seat, Points + Pay, Any Seat or Any Airline bookings; or
d) at the airport or for inflight purchases.
- The Voucher can be used to purchase any published Virgin Australia Holidays package (excluding Cruise packages and Mystery Breaks).
- The Voucher can only be used towards future bookings and cannot be applied to past bookings.
- You must provide the Voucher Number at the time of booking or when contacting us about your Voucher.
- You are responsible for keeping your Voucher and Voucher Number secure and confidential. Any person quoting the Voucher Number can use the Voucher. We are not liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of the disclosing or not keeping secure your Voucher Number.
- Gift Vouchers purchased prior to 31 March 2018 are valid for bookings made within 12 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated on the Voucher. Gift Vouchers purchased on or after to 31 March 2018 are valid for bookings made within 3 years from the date of issue. The Voucher will expire at midnight on the expiry date stated on the Voucher.
- Before your Voucher expires, you are able to extend your voucher by up to 3 months at a $20 fee per month,. Vouchers cannot be extended after the expiration date has passed and cannot be extended more than once.
- Multiple Vouchers can be used per flight bookings and Virgin Australia Holidays package booking. PH: 13 67 89. Any outstanding difference between the Voucher and the amount of the booking must be paid at the time of booking with a valid credit card for which a Card Payment Fee will apply.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for flights on the Virgin Australia Website or by calling our Guest Contact Centre on 13 67 89 from within Australia, 0800 67 0000 from within New Zealand, 1855 253 8021 from within United States of America and +61 7 3295 2296 from anywhere else in the world. A Guest Contact Centre fee will apply, unless the online redemption facility is unavailable for your transaction.
- Bookings that have been paid for using Vouchers cannot be changed or cancelled online. You will need to contact our Guest Contact Centre.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for Virgin Australia Holidays packages by calling 13 67 89 from within Australia, 0508 13 15 16 from within New Zealand, or on +61 7 3333 6600 from anywhere else in the world.
- Travel on Virgin Australia flights is subject to Virgin Australia’s Conditions of Carriage, which are subject to change. Your booking is subject to the Fare Rules applicable to your fare.
- Virgin Australia Holidays packages are subject to the Virgin Australia Holidays Terms and Conditions, which are subject to change.
- You can check your Voucher balance at any time by calling 13 67 89 (within Australia), or +61 7 3333 6600 (outside Australia).
- Lost, damaged, stolen or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted or replaced.
- Vouchers are non-refundable, unless you are entitled to a refund of the amount you paid for the Voucher under the Australian Consumer Law. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be reloaded.