1. This incentive (Incentive) commences at 08:00 am AEST on 1 April 2019 and ends on the earlier of:
a. 17:00 pm AEST on 30 June 2019; or
b. 10,000,000 Velocity Points being awarded in total to all Customers under this Incentive (Points Cap),
2. The Incentive is open to New Zealand registered businesses with a current New Zealand Business Number (NZBN) and a New Zealand street address (Customers).
3. To participate in the Incentive, Customers must:
(a) sign up to Virgin Australia accelerate during the Incentive Period;
(b) book a flight through the business portal, via their nominated travel agent or travel management company during the Incentive Period; and
(c) send an email, after the journey has been completed, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the flight booking reference, ticket number, first and surname of the Incentive nominee, position within the company and Velocity number of the CEO, managing director, sole-trader, partner, director or C-level executive of the Customer who must be a current Velocity member to receive the 10,000 Velocity Points under the Incentive.
4. The 10,000 Points under this Incentive will be allocated to each Customer’s nominated Velocity member within 10 business days of the following month after receiving the nominated recipient’s information. Each Customer can only claim 10,000 once under this Incentive.
5. The maximum number of Velocity Points to be awarded under this Incentive is 10,000,000. Once the Points Cap has been reached, no further Velocity Points will be awarded to Customers under this Incentive (including in respect of eligible bookings that have been made during the Incentive Period but after the Points Cap has been reached).
6. Subject to clause 2, the nominated Velocity membership number will be allocated 10,000 Velocity Points. Velocity Points awarded under this Incentive will be credited to the nominated Velocity Member’s Velocity account within 60 days of the recipient’s nomination and are subject to the Velocity Members Terms and Conditions, which are located on the Velocity Frequent Flyer website. If the nominated representative of the Customer is not a Velocity Member, they can join by visiting The Velocity Freque https://join.velocityfrequentflyer.com
7. Bookings made via consolidation, duplication, contracted group movements, using promo codes, corporate private fares, charter groups, block seat bookings, series groups or have been cancelled and re-booked are not eligible for this Incentive.
8. Virgin Australia is not responsible for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected attempts by Customers to enter this Incentive, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including any bookings or registration forms not received by Virgin Australia.
9. Any attempts at participating in this Incentive which do not fully comply with these Incentive Terms and Conditions may be deemed invalid at Virgin Australia’s discretion.
10. Virgin Australia and its related companies will not be liable for any tax liability, including without limitation income tax, fringe benefits tax, or any liability or loss of opportunity due to reportable fringe benefits, incurred by the receipt of Velocity Points through this Incentive, a Customer, and/or their employer in regard to any connection with participating in the Incentive. Customers should seek independent financial advice to ensure they understand possible tax implications in relation to any tax liability and/or reportable fringe benefits before acceptance or use of Velocity Points received through this incentive.
11. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Virgin Australia’s ability to proceed with the Incentive on the dates and in the manner described in these Incentive Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may cancel the Incentive and recommence it from the start on the same conditions (subject to any obligations we have to Customers under the Australian Consumer Law).
12. Nothing in these Incentive Terms and Conditions excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Virgin Australia and its related companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Incentive This includes, but is not limited to:
(i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this Incentive and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Incentive as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures;
(ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(iii) lost or damaged entries or benefits provided under this Incentive; and
(iv) acceptance and/or use of any benefits provided under this incentive