What's New: New website address and features
Dear Valued Partner,
Virgin Australia is pleased to provide an update on new and existing features available in our Group Sales Optimiser (GSO):
1. New Website Address
2. Booking Management enhancements
- Ability to edit one way, return and multi-city bookings by date, time and route*
- Increase, Decrease and Split PNR and Edit bookings*
- Ability to add names to the booking
- Ability to cancel entire group or cancel at a PNR level*
- Ability to add Velocity Membership Details
- Ability to add all SSR's for all passengers
- The ability to add an infant with or without a seat
- The ability to remove a passenger's name (to replace a passenger)*
- Enhanced capability to change bookings that have been made outside the GSO
3. Escalation functionality enhanced
- Outside Reservation window requests can now be quoted
- Outside reservation window offers can now be booked automatically once inside reservation window subject to flight and seat availability.
4. Email Notifications for Timelines
- Get email notifications when Deposits, Names and Final payments are due
5.Multi Series Creation
- You can now have multiple series quotes in the same quote
*Cancellations are subject to applicable terms and conditions.
Important Points to remember:
- Booking management – For any changes that cannot be made in the GSO they will need to be managed by your dedicated Groups Sales consultant at Group.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoicing of changes will be provided by your dedicated Group Sales consultant referencing the applicable terms and conditions of the Group.
- GSO demonstrations are available on request. Please ask your GSO Administrator to email email@example.com to register your interest in a Webinar.