Virgin Australia gift vouchers are currently unavailable for purchase.
Virgin Australia customers in possession of valid gift vouchers are still able to redeem their gift vouchers, by contacting the Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre (13 67 89).
These Terms and Conditions contain important terms that you should be aware of, specifically:
- Clause 8 sets out the circumstances in which your voucher may not be used.
- Clause 14 outlines that we no longer accept gift cards or vouchers as a payment method online. Please contact the Guest Contact Centre (13 67 89) to redeem your voucher.
- Clause 18 outlines our limitations on providing you with a refund for your voucher.
- Vouchers are not currently available for purchase.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed in the currency in which they were purchased.
- Multiple vouchers can be redeemed on the one booking by calling our Guest Contact Centre on 13 67 89.
- The Voucher can be used to purchase flights operated by Virgin Australia or Virgin Australia International.
- The Voucher cannot be used:
a) to book flights operated by Virgin Australia’s codeshare and alliance partners;
b) to book flights where insurance has been selected as part of the booking;
c) to book flights that include Velocity Frequent Flyer Points as a method of payment, including Reward Seat, Points + Pay, Any Seat or Any Airline bookings; or
d) at the airport or for inflight purchases.
- The Voucher can only be used towards future bookings and cannot be applied to past bookings.
- You must provide the Voucher Number at the time of booking or when contacting us about your Voucher.
- You are responsible for keeping your Voucher and Voucher Number secure and confidential. Any person quoting the Voucher Number can use the Voucher. We are not liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of the disclosing or not keeping secure your Voucher Number.
- Gift Vouchers purchased prior to 31 March 2018 are valid for bookings made within 12 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated on the Voucher. Gift Vouchers purchased on or after to 31 March 2018 are valid for bookings made within 3 years from the date of issue. The Voucher will expire at midnight on the expiry date stated on the Voucher.
- Multiple Vouchers can be used for flight bookings by contacting the Guest Contact Centre on 13 67 89. Any outstanding difference between the Voucher and the amount of the booking must be paid at the time of booking with a valid credit card for which a Card Payment Fee will apply.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by calling our Guest Contact Centre on 13 67 89 from within Australia, 0800 67 0000 from within New Zealand, 1855 253 8021 from within United States of America and +61 7 3295 2296 from anywhere else in the world.
- Bookings that have been paid for using Vouchers cannot be changed or cancelled online. You will need to contact our Guest Contact Centre.
- Travel on Virgin Australia flights is subject to Virgin Australia’s Conditions of Carriage, which are subject to change. Your booking is subject to the Fare Rules applicable to your fare.
- Lost, damaged, stolen or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted or replaced.
- Vouchers are non-refundable, unless you are entitled to a refund of the amount you paid for the Voucher under the Australian Consumer Law. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be reloaded.