On flights between Australia and Bali (Denpasar), Australia and Thailand (Phuket) or Australia and Fiji (Nadi) all economy guests receive a complimentary meal and selected beverages. A limited selection of snacks and other beverages may also be purchased, subject to availability.
On Trans Tasman flights we offer our Flexi guests an enhanced dining experience including hot breakfasts accompanied by fresh fruit. For lunch and dinner we offer a selection of two hot meals (including a vegetarian option) accompanied by a bakery item and dessert. We also extend our Flexi offering on these flights to include a selection of complimentary beverages all day.
On other short haul international sectors, Flexi guests receive a complimentary meal and beverages; whilst all Economy guests on international short haul sectors can purchase a range of snacks and beverages from our onboard menu.
All Economy guests receive complimentary tea, coffee and water.
|Cash||Credit Card||Cash||Credit Card|
|All Australian domestic flights|
|All flights to and from Denpasar, Phuket, |
Port Moresby and Honiara
|All other flights|
Note: Cash is not accepted on Codeshare services operated by Air New Zealand. Guests can pre-purchase vouchers at the airport or through the in-flight entertainment system by swiping a credit card.
Our sophisticated Business Class menu offers gourmet food created by renowned Australian chef Luke Mangan.
- Kick start your day with our hearty breakfast options.
- Our lunch options include fresh salads, gourmet mains and delectable desserts.
- Throughout the day enjoy items from our light snack range.
- For flights travelling through the night enjoy a quick snack shortly after departure and wake to a continental breakfast.
- Complement your meal with premium selection of Australian beers, spirits and fine wines.
- Non-alcoholic beverages, including a range of soft drinks, juices, fresh barista style coffee^ and premium tea from the Madame Flavour range.
^Fresh barista style coffee available on A330 aircraft only