Virgin Australia accelerate is our corporate air travel solution for small and medium sized companies.
Great Benefits for Businesses on the Move
At Virgin Australia we have always delivered great service and new products, while providing the business market with real benefits. With our Virgin Australia accelerate program, we are taking this one step further.
Virgin Australia accelerate is our air travel program for companies with a total annual domestic and international air travel commitment on Virgin Australia of less than $300,000 per annum and greater than $20,000 per annum.
Virgin Australia accelerate Business Benefits
- Virgin Australia accelerate is free for eligible Australian registered companies
- Book via a secure online booking environment or via your preferred travel agent
- Earn Virgin Australia accelerate rebates when you reach certain expenditure targets
- Discounted annual membership for Virgin Australia lounge – located at Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Mackay, Perth and Adelaide domestic airports
- In addition, corporate travellers continue to earn Velocity Points and Status Credits on their flights
- Two Velocity Pilot Gold memberships for companies joining Virgin Australia accelerate
We understand today’s dynamic and competitive business environment and we are responding to this by delivering flexible air travel solutions for your business. What is more, we do this while delivering real, quantifiable savings on your travel expenditure.
If you would like further information on how your business can participate in the Virgin Australia accelerate program please complete the accelerate Enquiry Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 246 498 (select Option 1).
If you wish to join Virgin Australia accelerate, please complete the Online Application Form. The Virgin Australia accelerate team will be in contact with you once your application has been received. Please ensure you read and agree to the Virgin Australia accelerate Terms and Conditions before submitting your application.