Sydney, Rock, Reef from $2899*
Experience 10 nights and Australia’s ‘Big 3’. Spend 3 nights in cosmopolitan Sydney, 2 nights in Uluru to visit the famous outback, and 4 nights in Cairns near the Great Barrier Reef.
Your itinerary includes:
- Return economy airfares with Virgin Australia from Los Angeles to Sydney.
- 4 nights in iconic Sydney.
- 2 nights visiting Uluru, also known as Ayers Rock.
- You’ll visit tropical Cairns, jumping-off point for the Great Barrier Reef, for 4 nights.
- Your choice of hotel grade at each destination.
- Airfares inclusive of taxes, charges and carrier-imposed fees.
To book, call Down Under Answers on 1-855-373-0818.
Terms and Conditions
*Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on twin share. Single supplements apply. Valid for departures May 1, 2013 – June 8, 2013, otherwise seasonal supplements will apply. Advertised price reflects low season pricing. Black-out dates may apply. Transportation to the Great Barrier Reef is not included from Cairns. Airlines frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Prices are current at time of posting (9/22/12) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. All pricing is strictly subject to availability. Packages must be booked by November 30, 2012. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices 1-855-373-0818.