Insider's Only City and Wildlife from $7699*
Get insider access to five-star style, iconic nature and more: Melbourne, natural Tasmania and Sydney, including 10 nights at 4 top destinations, 4 exclusive insider tours, plus gourmet meals, drinks and private transfers.
Your itinerary includes:
- Return economy airfares from Los Angeles to Melbourne and flights between Hobart and Sydney.
- 3 nights at the five-star Grand Hyatt Melbourne in a luxurious Grand Room. Including breakfast every morning, a half day Lanes and Arcades tour featuring the city’s local designers and artisans, and a full day Shipwrecks & Wild Clifftops tour of the Great Ocean Road.
- 2 nights in the middle of nature at the premium luxury lodge Saffire Freycinet, Tasmania. Your Deluxe Suite stay includes breakfast, lunch and dinner for two, mini bar and selected deluxe beverages and a range of activities.
- The Henry Jones Art Hotel, where you will spend 2 nights, is in the middle of Hobart’s burgeoning arts scene. Your Superior Room features original artworks.
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Sydney in a Club Harbour Executive Room, featuring views of stunning Sydney Harbour. You’ll see Sydney’s hot spots on the full-day Essential Sydney Tour, and enjoy an exclusive Sydney Opera House tour, “Tour and Tasting Plate,” that includes a gourmet tasting at the Opera Kitchen.
- Private airport and hotel transfers throughout your trip.
- Airfares inclusive of taxes, charges and carrier-imposed fees
To book, call Down Under Answers on 1-855-373-0818.
Terms and Conditions
*Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on twin share. Single supplements apply. Valid for departures October 1, 2012 – December 8, 2012, otherwise seasonal supplements will apply. Advertised price reflects low season pricing. Black-out dates may apply. Transportation to the Great Barrier Reef is not included from Cairns. Airlines frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Prices are current at time of posting (9/22/12) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. All pricing is strictly subject to availability. Packages must be booked by November 30, 2012. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices 1-855-373-0818.