Great Cities, Reef and Roos from $2999*
You’ll get it all in Sydney, Cairns, Kangaroo Island and Melbourne. Package includes flights and your choice of hotel grade in Sydney, Cairns/Great Barrier Reef, Melbourne, and Adelaide including a Kangaroo Island tour with wildlife spotting of kangaroos and koalas.
Your itinerary includes:
- Return economy airfares from Los Angeles to Sydney, and flights to Cairns, Adelaide and Melbourne.
- 3 nights in Sydney, home of famous Sydney Opera House.
- 3 nights in Cairns, gateway to the famous Great Barrier Reef.
- 3 nights in Adelaide. Your stay includes a full day Highlights Tour of nearby Kangaroo Island, known as Australia’s “zoo without fences”, where you’ll see echidnas, seals, koalas and more.
- 3 nights in Melbourne, known for its hidden laneways, café culture and sporting events.
- Your choice of hotel grade at each destination.
- Airfares inclusive of taxes, charges and carrier-imposed fees.
To book, call Down Under Answers on 1-855-373-0818.
Terms and Conditions
*Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on twin share. Single supplements apply. Valid for departures May 1, 2013 – June 8, 2013, otherwise seasonal supplements will apply. Advertised price reflects low season pricing. Black-out dates may apply. Transportation to the Great Barrier Reef is not included from Cairns. Airlines frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Prices are current at time of posting (9/22/12) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. All pricing is strictly subject to availability. Packages must be booked by November 30, 2012. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices 1-855-373-0818.