Information for Guests Who May Require a Helping Hand
Your safety and comfort is important to us, so to make your flight as enjoyable as can be, we need to know about your special needs in advance.
Guests whose special needs requirements are listed below and are not flying within the next 24 hours can now book via our website. Please note, however, that Redemption Bookings must still be booked via the Membership Call Centre.
- Wheelchair required as unable to walk long distance but can use stairs and walk to seat.
- Wheelchair required as unable to walk long distance or negotiate stairs.
- Travelling with own electric wheelchair in hold powered by dry cell battery.
- Travelling with own electric wheelchair in hold powered by lithium battery.
- If your needs are not listed above or you are travelling within the next 24 hours, you must make your booking via our Guest Contact Centre to ensure we know what your requirements are (Internet discount rate applies). Should you fail to advise us in advance, your travel may be refused.
Your safety and comfort is most important to us. To ensure that Virgin Australia provides exceptional service and accommodates any special requirements you may have we require that you contact the Guest Contact Centre for any enquiries or bookings. By understanding your needs in advance we can ensure you enjoy a hassle-free and relaxing journey through the airport terminal and during your flight.
If you are making a booking for a group of ten or more guests who will require mobility assistance it is essential that you contact the Guest Contact Centre as far in advance as possible to ensure specialised assistance can be provided.