All Economy guests receive a selection of complimentary beverages on all Virgin Australia flights. In addition we also offer a selection of complimentary beer, cider and wine on flights departing between 5pm and 7pm, Monday to Friday between Australian mainland capital cities.
Guests who have purchased a Flexi fare receive complimentary snacks and drinks.
On selected flights where complimentary refreshments are not provided, saver guests can purchase a range of snacks, meals and beverages from our onboard menu – items include sandwiches, banana bread and gourmet pies++. View our current onboard menu options.
++ Only available on selected flights over 2 hours and 45 minutes when a complimentary service is not provided.
Note: Purchases can be made by cash (Australian dollars only) or credit card.
Guests receive a complimentary inflight snack and selected non-alcoholic beverages on the following flights:
- Between Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Between Sydney and the Gold Coast
- Between Melbourne and Adelaide or Hobart
- Between Melbourne and Kalgoorlie
- Between Perth and Darwin
A limited selection of snacks and beverages may also be available to purchase, subject to availability.
Flights from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Perth (and return)
Guests travelling on direct transcontinental services, from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Perth (and return), receive a complimentary hot meal and beverage service.
Western Australia Flights
Guests travelling on flights operating within Western Australia receive a complimentary snack and/or selected non-alcoholic beverage. A limited selection of snacks and beverages may also be purchased, subject to availability.
Our sophisticated Business Class menu offers gourmet food created by renowned Australian chef Luke Mangan.
- Kick start your day with our hearty breakfast options
- Our lunch options include fresh salads and delectable desserts
- Throughout the day enjoy items from our light snack range
- On flights over 3 hours, guests can indulge in a full, three-course dining experience for lunch and dinner
- For flights travelling through the night enjoy a quick snack shortly after departure and wake to a continental breakfast
- Complement your meal with a premium selection of Australian beers, spirits and fine wines
- Non-alcoholic beverages, including a range of soft drinks, juices, coffee^ and premium tea from the Madame Flavour range
^Fresh barista style coffee available on A330 aircraft only.View an example of our current onboard menu options.
View an example of our current onboard wine list.