Complimentary food and a selection of beverages are provided on all domestic flights, complimentary meals are provided on selected short-haul international. On all flights you can purchase food and drinks from the retail menu.
Complimentary Food and Beverage
Complimentary food is provided on all domestic flights. No matter what time of day you're flying, you’ll always be offered something complimentary from our carefully selected food and beverage menu. Whilst the menu varies from flight to flight, what we can guarantee is you’ll always be offered something delicious.
All Economy guests receive complimentary tea, coffee and water on all Virgin Australia flights. In addition we also offer a selection of complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks on all Australian domestic flights with a scheduled departure time between 5pm and 7pm, Monday to Friday.
Our sophisticated Business Class and 'The Business' menu offers gourmet food created by renowned Australian chef Luke Mangan.
- Kick start your day with our hearty breakfast options
- Our lunch options include fresh salads and delectable desserts
- Throughout the day enjoy items from our light snack range
- On flights over 2 hours and 45 minutes, guests can indulge in a full, three-course dining experience for lunch and dinner
- For flights travelling through the night enjoy a quick snack shortly after departure and wake to a continental breakfast
- Complement your meal with a premium selection of Australian beers, spirits and fine wines
Non-alcoholic beverages, including a range of soft drinks, juices, coffee^ and premium tea from the Madame Flavour range
^Fresh barista style coffee available on A330 aircraft only.
- View our current onboard drinks and pantry menu
- View an example of our current onboard breakfast menu
- View an example of our current onboard lunch / dinner menu
- View an example of our current onboard overnight menu