Virgin Australia Business Class Flights Destined for the Sunshine Coast17/05/2012
Virgin Australia will introduce Business Class services on flights from Melbourne and Sydney to the Sunshine Coast from 30 May.
Group Executive Alliances, Network and Yield, Merren McArthur said that the services on selected 737-800 aircraft would allow guests to enjoy the airline’s unique Business Class inflight product, along with Priority check in and; Priority Boarding and entry into the airline’s network of lounges.
“To celebrate the introduction of Business Class fares on these important routes, Virgin Australia is offering a sale from 17 May with fares commencing from just $399.00 one way from the Sunshine Coast to Sydney and $499.00 between the Sunshine Coast and Melbourne.”
Ms McArthur said that the year-round Sydney fare would commence from $489.00 one way and Melbourne from $579.00.
“These fares represent great value and provide the Sunshine Coast with Business Class fares connecting to Sydney and Melbourne and more than 33 domestic cities and more than 400 international destinations,” Ms. McArthur said.
BUSINESS CLASS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Luxury leather seating with 38” seat pitch on the Boeing 737
- Comfort packs with plush blankets, pillows, and International style amenity kits with Australian organic cosmetics by GROWN for flights over three hours
- Coat check in service with complimentary coat bag
- Newspapers until noon daily
- Exclusive Luke Mangan gourmet full service dining experience, including Luke’s Australian Mocktail on boarding
- Premium Australian wines, beers, and spirit selection
- Gourmet tea selection from Madame Flavour
- Priority baggage service where available
*For full terms and conditions, go to www.virginaustralia.com.