Experience the best of the NT!
There's never been a better time to book your Northern Territory adventure. With great fares to Uluru, you can make your trip as action-packed or as laidback as you want it to be. There is no shortage of things to do.
Flights and holiday packages available. Hurry, this sale is for a limited time only*.
A must do for all travellers! Visit Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, the home to Uluru/Ayers Rock and the stunning Kata Tjuta/The Olgas.
With so many ways to explore Uluru you will be spoilt for choice. Whether by helicopter, camel or Harley Davidson, you’ll be sure to experience the magic of these natural wonders.
Immerse yourself in the Dreamtime stories and join a range of informative walking tours with the traditional owners to gain insights into Anangu history, knowledge and culture.
The Uluru Top 10
- Watching the colour of Uluru appearing to change in colour at sunrise or sunset from the viewing platform
- Sounds of Silence Dinner
- Kata-Tjuta Valley of the winds tour
- Spend time to hear traditional stories and learn about the culture from the Anangu (Traditional owners).
- Helicopter flight over Uluru/Ayers Rock or the Kata Tjuta/Olgas
- Join a sunrise or sunset tour with Uluru Camel Tours
- Visit the Cultural Centre
- Base walk around the base of Uluru to discover rock art, waterholes and habitation sites
- Jump on the back of a Harley Davidson tour and take a ride around the park
- Dot painting with Maruku Arts
Your Northern Territory adventure would not be complete without visiting Darwin, the gateway to Kakadu and Litchfield National Park.
Find out what Darwin has to offer with our Darwin travel guide and suggestions.
* All fares to Uluru shown are one way internet fares. Travel periods excludes 1 July 2014 – 31 August 2014 where alternative fares will apply. All fares are subject to availability and may vary until ticketed. Seats are limited and may not be available at peak times or on all flights. Fares are correct as at 22 January 2014 and are subject to change. Domestic prices are based on a Saver lite fare and checked baggage allowance is not included. If checked baggage allowance is required customers can purchase a baggage inclusive fare (Saver or Flexi fares), pre-purchase a checked baggage allowance online for $35 for the first piece or purchase excess baggage at the airport for $40 for the first piece. Inclusive allowances increase for Silver, Gold and Platinum Velocity members. Additional fees will be charged for baggage in excess of the published allowances. Go to www.virginaustralia.com/baggage to view our current inclusive baggage allowances for Velocity members and fees and conditions for carriage of additional baggage. Change/cancel fees apply. The applicable change or cancel fee will be the fee published on our website on the date you request the change. A Booking and Service fees applies when booked using a credit or debit card: $7.70 per person per booking for domestic flights. When booking by phone fares are $35 per person more for domestic flights. Conditions and travel restrictions apply for all fares. Go to www.virginaustralia.com for full terms and conditions.