Virgin Australia lounge Rules
I understand that my entry into the Virgin Australia lounge is subject to following:
- I must abide by the Virgin Australia lounge Terms and Conditions (a copy of which is available on the Virgin Australia lounge Website and these Rules, which Virgin Australia may alter at any time and without notice.
- I am required to meet the minimum dress standard of smart casual attire at all times.
- I acknowledge that Entry to the lounge is at all times subject to space availability, and that access to the Virgin Australia lounge and its services and facilities may be unavailable, restricted, limited or withdrawn at any time for operational reasons.
- During peak periods and when the lounge is at, or nearing capacity I acknowledge that priority will be given to Members with same day, onward travel on Virgin Australia, and that entry for Single Entry and complimentary or additional Guests may be restricted.
- If I am a Member, in order to access the lounge I must produce my Membership Card or quote my Membership number and provide satisfactory proof of identity (e.g. driver's licence) along with my itinerary or boarding pass for onward travel on Virgin Australia on that day. If I am a Member I am entitled to invite one Guest and two children aged two to twelve years inclusive to accompany me into the lounge free of charge (subject to space availability). Entry for additional Guests above the complimentary allowance may be purchased at the lounge reception and is subject to space availability.
- If I am not a Member, but have a valid Single Entry I can access the lounge as a Single Entry Guest by use of the Single Entry, and by producing my itinerary or boarding pass for onward travel with Virgin Australia on that day, a maximum of 2 hours prior to departure. Velocity Members redeeming an electronic Single Entry must produce their Membership Card. Velocity Membership is not required for Guests redeeming a printed Single Entry pass. I acknowledge that Single Entry is subject to space availability and may not be available for use during peak periods and when the Virgin Australia lounge is at or nearing full capacity.
- While lounge staff announce Virgin Australia boarding calls, I am responsible for arriving at the boarding gate no later than 15 minutes prior to the departure of my flight.
- If I am under the age of 18 then I must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the Virgin Australia lounge.
- I must drink responsibly within the lounge. If I am under the age of 18 then I acknowledge that I am not permitted access to the self-service bar.
- Virgin Australia may refuse entry to me or my Guests, or require me or my Guests to leave the Virgin Australia lounge, at any time for any reason deemed appropriate by Virgin Australia.
- Virgin Australia may at any time withdraw or in any way change any of the services and facilities offered or advertised as available in the lounge without notice and shall have no liability to me as a result of any of those services or facilities not being available.
- Virgin Australia makes no warranties or representations to me in relation to the quality or availability of any services or facilities offered or advertised as available through the lounge.
- I must take responsibility for my belongings whilst inside the lounge and acknowledge that Virgin Australia will not be liable for any loss or damage to my belongings.
- Virgin Australia will not be liable to me for any loss or damage suffered by me as a result of my entry to the lounge.
- Capitalised terms in these Virgin Australia lounge Rules have the meaning set out in the Virgin Australia lounge Terms and Conditions unless otherwise stated.