We understand that how we interact with our guests is a key factor in facilitating and maintaining a good and lasting relationship.
A critical measurement of the Virgin Australia experience is how our team – whether in the air, at the airport, or on the telephone – interact with you and assist you with your questions and requests.
We are very proud of our service, and the Service Promise we have in place to ensure that it always exceeds standards and expectations.
Our Service Promise program recognises, reviews, and responds to guests’ enquiries, to drive the design, delivery, measurement and improvement of our service.
As part of the Service Promise program, our Service Development team work with all departments within Virgin Australia to constantly review the service we provide.
Our Service Promise program:
- Reviews, understands and responds to guest feedback from all available channels
- Holds relevant business areas accountable for guest feedback
- Constantly reviews the service we provide based on this feedback
- Creates and delivers regular Service Promise training programs for all our teams
- Finds and removes barriers to the delivery of service
The Virgin Australia Service Promise is continuously evolving, improving, and developing to ensure that our team always provides you with the best service and experience possible.