On flights between Australia and Bali (Denpasar), Fiji (Nadi), Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby) and Soloman Islands (Honiara), all economy guests receive complimentary food and selected beverages. A selection of snacks and other beverages may also be purchased, subject to availability.
On Trans Tasman flights, our Flexi and Saver guests receive complimentary food and selected beverages. A selection of snacks and other beverages may also be purchased, subject to availability.
On other short haul international sectors, Flexi guests receive complimentary food and selected beverages; whilst all Economy guests can purchase a range of snacks and beverages from our retail menu (PDF, 1.27MB).
All guests travelling on our international short haul services receive complimentary tea, coffee and water.
|Cash||Credit Card||Cash||Credit Card|
|All Australian domestic flights|
|All flights to and from Denpasar, Phuket, |
Port Moresby and Honiara
|All other flights|
Note: Cash is not accepted on Codeshare services operated by Air New Zealand. Guests can pre-purchase vouchers at the airport or through the in-flight entertainment system by swiping a credit card..
Our sophisticated Business Class menu offers gourmet food created by renowned Australian chef Luke Mangan.
- Kick start your day with our hearty breakfast options.
- Our lunch options include fresh salads, gourmet mains and delectable desserts.
- Throughout the day enjoy items from our light snack range.
- For flights travelling through the night enjoy a quick snack shortly after departure and wake to a continental breakfast.
- Complement your meal with premium selection of Australian beers, spirits and fine wines.
- Non-alcoholic beverages, including a range of soft drinks, juices, fresh barista style coffee^ and premium tea from the Madame Flavour range.
^Fresh barista style coffee available on A330 aircraft only