All Economy guests receive a selection of complimentary beverages on all Virgin Australia flights. In addition we also offer a selection of complimentary beer and wine on flights departing between 5pm and 7pm, Monday to Friday.
Guests can purchase a range of snacks and beverages from our onboard menu – items include sandwiches, banana bread and gourmet pies++. View our current onboard menu options.
++ Only available on selected flights over 2 hours and 45 minutes when a complimentary service is not provided.
Note: Purchases can be made by cash (Australian dollars only) or credit card.
Guests travelling on selected domestic services receive a complimentary inflight snack.
Flights from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Perth (and return)
Guests travelling on direct transcontinental services, from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Perth (and return), receive a complimentary hot meal and beverage service.
Our sophisticated Business Class menu offers gourmet food created by renowned Australian chef Luke Mangan.
- Kick start your day with our hearty breakfast options
- Our lunch options include fresh salads and delectable desserts
- Throughout the day enjoy items from our light snack range
- On flights over 3 hours, guests can indulge in a full, three-course dining experience for lunch and dinner
- For flights travelling through the night enjoy a quick snack shortly after departure and wake to a continental breakfast
- Complement your meal with a premium selection of Australian beers, spirits and fine wines
- Non-alcoholic beverages, including a range of soft drinks, juices, coffee^ and premium tea from the Madame Flavour range
^Fresh barista style coffee available on A330 aircraft only.View an example of our current onboard menu options.
View an example of our current onboard wine list.