Virgin Australia's Industry Partner News
Keep up to date with our latest industry partner news.
- Sydney - Abu Dhabi (VA29 & VA30) Flight Cancellations (PDF 52KB)
- Virgin Australia launches new Velocity Partner SilkAir (PDF 113KB)
- Virgin Australia introduces complimentary food and beverage to and from Fiji (PDF 33KB)
- Virgin Australia and Etihad Airways Velocity Bonus Points Offer (PDF 40KB)
- Virgin Australia announces new direct service between: Brisbane and Cloncurry (PDF 47KB)
- Schedule Change Blanket Waiver Code for GDS Users (PDF 48KB)
- Virgin Australia Unveils the Future of In-flight Entertainment (PDF 44KB)
- Terminal Changes at Bali Ngurah Rai Airport (PDF 32KB)
- Terminal Move at Perth Airport for PER-ZNE Services (PDF 36KB)
- Flight Changes: Australia - Denpasar (DPS) (PDF 50KB)
- Booking Enhancement - Travel Extras (PDF 63KB)
- Booking and Service Fee for International Long Haul Bookings (PDF 45KB)
- International Flight Changes (PDF 37KB)
- Trans-Tasman Fare Enhancements (PDF 40KB)
- Changes to Fares and Fuel Surcharges (PDF 40KB)
- Sydney - Abu Dhabi (VA29 & VA30) Flight Changes (PDF 46KB)
- Virgin Australia's Regional Operation - System Integration (PDF 50KB)
- Virgin Australia and Air Berlin launch Codeshare and Reciprocal Frequent Flyer Agreement (PDF 48KB)
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer Update (PDF 45KB)
- Terminal Move: Perth (PER) - Kalgoorlie (KGI) Services (PDF 36KB)
- Virgin Australia Flight Timing Changes to/from Los Angeles (PDF 61KB)
- Virgin Australia 7 and 14 day AP Business Class Fares (PDF 34KB)
- Virgin Australia Holidays Launched (PDF 117KB)
- Suspension of VA*VX Codeshare Services for LAX-PDX-LAX Routing (PDF 33KB)
- Temporary Suspension of VA*DL Codeshare Services for LAX-SFO-LAX Routing (PDF 33KB)
- Virgin Australia Regional Airlines Integration - Phase 2 (PDF 73KB)
- Virgin Australia Flight Delay Notifications (PDF 38KB)
- Booking and Service Fee for GDS Bookings (PDF 39KB)
- Trans-Tasman Fare Structure Changes (PDF 38KB)
- Virgin Australia unveils new Regional Airline (PDF 52KB)
- Virgin Australia Name Change Guidelines (PDF 49KB)
- Changes to International Short-Haul Fare Structure - Phase 2 (PDF 43KB)
- Enhancements to Food and Beverage offerings for International Short-Haul (PDF 36KB)
- Virgin Australia Terminal Move at Los Angeles Airport (PDF 137KB)
- Velocity Members with Apostrophes, Hyphens and Spaces in their Name (PDF 62KB)
- Delta Air Lines Fare Class Realignment (PDF 39KB)
- Changes to Virgin Australia's Domestic Route Network (PDF 34KB)
- Virgin Australia Transforms the Canberra Experience (PDF 135KB)
- Changes to Virgin Australia's International Short Haul Economy Fare Structure (PDF 72KB)
- Important Information for Travellers affected by Tropical Cyclone Rusty (PDF 115KB)
- Important Travel Bank Information for Agency Partners and Travel Management Companies (PDF 244KB)
- Important Revalidation Guidelines for the GDS Booking Channel (PDF 240KB)
- Agency statements & Group Travel changes (PDF 383KB)
- Seating Policy (PDF 39KB)
- Baggage Policy (PDF 40KB)
- Ticketing Policy (PDF 36KB)
- ADM/ACM Policy (PDF 40KB)
- Waitlist Policy (PDF 34KB)
- Changes to our Velocity Program (PDF 51KB)
- Simplifying Virgin Australia’s fare structure (PDF 92.6KB)
- How to do business and transact via GDS (PDF 62KB)
- How to do business and transact via Accelerate Direct (PDF 47KB)
- How to do business and transact via API (PDF 60KB)
- How to do business and transact via Agency Website (PDF 56KB)
We offer a range of fare types, within each cabin class, to give you choice, value-for-money and levels or flexibility.
- Find out which fare family suits your needs
- Fare Type Guide - Domestic
- Fare Type Guide - Domestic Wholesale
- Fare Type Guide - Trans Tasman
- Fare Type Guide - Trans Tasman Wholesale
- Fare Type Guide - International Short Haul
- Fare Type Guide - International Short Haul Wholesale
- Fare Type Guide - AU to North America
- Fare Type Guide - AU to Europe/Middle East (VA-EY Codeshare)
- Fare Type Guide - NZ to North America
- Fare Type Guide - NZ to Europe/Middle East (VA-EY Codeshare)
- Fare Type Guide - US/CA to Australia
- Fare Type Guide - US/CA to New Zealand
- VA-SQ-MI Circle Pacific Published Fare
- VA-SQ-MI Round The World Published Fare
- VA-EY Round The World Published Fare
- VA-VS Round The World Published Fare
- AU-NZ Domestic Add-Ons
- VA Fuel Surcharges (effective on/after 23Jan15)
- VA Domestic AU Connection Fares (effective on/after 10Nov14)
Network & Schedules
We make planning your trip simple. In a few easy steps you can plan, book and be on your way.
Find out more about the Airline Partners of Virgin Australia.
Virgin Australia operates a fleet of over 128 aircraft, which feature different facilities and functions.
At the Airport
Find out about Virgin Australia's airport facilities and lounges.
Virgin Australia lounge
Work, socialise or unwind in comfort at the Virgin Australia lounge. Our lounges are stylish and practical spaces that are designed to cater for our guests’ moods and purposes with a variety of inclusions.
Our Kiosk Check-in is fast and easy. In four simple steps you can check in, choose your seat and print your boarding pass.
Skip the queues at the airport – check in at home via the web. All you need is your booking reservation number, an internet connection and a printer.
Extra Legroom Information
Economy guests travelling on our Domestic and Short-haul International flights have the option to stretch out and relax with up to 25% more legroom in our Extra Legroom seats.
We have partnered with celebrity chef Luke Mangan, and have sourced a gourmet range of snacks, meals and beverages, for our onboard menu.