Experience the Santos World Tour Down Under up close and personal, and enjoy the heart of wine country with this lavish weekend trip to South Australia. Explore the world-class beauty of South Australia’s Fleurieu Peninsula including the famous McLaren Vale wine region as well as the largest and most prestigious cycling race in the southern hemisphere, the Santos Tour Down Under.
Friday, January 24
- VIP access to see the start of Bupa Stage 4
- Lunch at Ekhidna Wines in McLaren Vale
- VIP access at the finish line in the beachside town of Victor Harbor
- A private ocean adventure with Big Duck Boat Tours exploring areas of the coastline
- 4.5 star accommodation at McCracken Country Club
- Sumptuous 3 course dinner at the iconic Flying Fish Cafe in Port Elliot
Saturday, January 25
- A vineyard tour and blending experience with the winemaker at Rosemount Estate
- Amazing 5 course lunch with matching wines at the famous Star of Greece on the cliff top at Port Willunga
- Cheer the riders as they race along the esplanade in Port Willunga
- Visit historic German influenced town of Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills
Sunday, January 26 (Optional Extra)
- Take advantage of the long weekend by extending your stay an additional night in either Hahndorf or Adelaide
- If staying in Adelaide watch the final stage in style with VIP hospitality
On sale until 20 December 2013. Trip offer valid for applicable dates only, subject to availability. Further conditions apply. Reader event itinerary subject to change.
Any package price advertised is correct at time of publishing of this page. During some periods, air and hotel pricing may not be available and surcharges may apply. Prices and event tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until the booking is completed and confirmed. Prices are quoted in AUD and are based on economy, direct route, including taxes, levies and other government charges which may vary and are subject to change but exclude baggage. Seasonal surcharges may apply. Hotel rates quoted are based on double occupancy, per room per night, unless otherwise noted. Prices are based on lead-in room, additional room types available. Charges for extra persons and/or children may apply and will be charged directly by the hotel. Change to dates, fare class and hotel rooms will affect flight fares, hotel rates and price generally. Packaging is for the convenience of Virgin Australia Holidays’ guests and Virgin Australia Holidays endeavours to provide suitable flight schedules and hotels to suit the event selected however, flight schedules, event time and location and hotel check in time and location are ultimately the responsibility of the guest upon booking and guests should ensure flight schedules and hotel check in time and location are suitable for the event time and event location selected. Attendance at events, tours and hotels may be subject to additional terms and conditions.