- Gift Vouchers can be purchased in Australian Dollars (AUD) and New Zealand Dollars (NZD) only.
- Gift Vouchers purchased in Australian Dollars can only be redeemed in Australian Dollars.
- Gift Vouchers purchased in New Zealand Dollars can only be redeemed in New Zealand Dollars.
- Please quote the Voucher Number on the Voucher when calling and discussing your Voucher. The Voucher can only be used towards a future booking when the Voucher Number is quoted.
- The Voucher is valid for any scheduled Virgin Australia flight, and any published Virgin Australia Holidays package booking (excluding Cruise packages and Mystery Breaks) sold in AUD and NZD only. The Voucher Number must be quoted at the time of booking.
- The Voucher cannot be used to book:
a. codeshare flights that are not sold on the Virgin Australia website; or
b. flights that include Velocity Frequent Flyer Points as a method of payment, including Reward Seat, Any Seat or Any Seat, Any Airline bookings.
c. flights where insurance has been selected as part of the booking.
- Only one Voucher can be used per booking. Any outstanding difference between the Voucher and the amount of the booking must be paid at the time of booking with a valid credit card for which a Booking and Service Fee will apply.
- Please note that any person quoting the Voucher Number will also have access to the booking details including personal information so please keep your Voucher Number a secret.
- The Voucher is valid for bookings made within 12 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated on the Voucher. The Voucher will expire at midnight on the expiry date stated on the front of the Voucher and cannot be extended.
- You must make a booking using your Voucher on or before the expiry date. The booking can be for travel dates after the expiry date.
- If there is any credit remaining after redemption of the Voucher, it can be used towards future flight or holiday package purchases until the credit balance reaches zero. Any balance that remains on the Voucher after the expiry date is not available for use.
- Additional values cannot be added to existing Vouchers. Only one Voucher can be used per booking.
- Vouchers can be redeemed online or by calling our Guest Contact Centre. A Guest Contact Centre fee will apply, unless the online redemption facility is unavailable. Bookings that have been paid for using Vouchers cannot be changed or cancelled online. Our Guest Contact Centre will be happy to assist with this.
- To call our Guest Contact Centre for Voucher redemption:
a. For Virgin Australia, call 13 67 89 from within Australia, 0800 67 0000 from within New Zealand, 1855 253 8021 from within United States of America and +61 7 3295 2296 from anywhere else in the world; or
b.For Virgin Australia Holidays packages, call 13 15 16 from within Australia, 0508 13 15 16 from within New Zealand, or on +61 7 3333 6600 from anywhere else in the world.
- Travel on Virgin Australia flights is subject to Virgin Australia’s Conditions of Carriage, which are available at http://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/about-us/legal-policies/conditions-of-carriage/ and are subject to change. Your booking is subject to the Fare Rules applicable to your fare types.
- Virgin Australia Holidays packages are subject to the Virgin Australia Holidays Terms and Conditions. http://www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/bookings/holidays/holiday-packages/holidays-terms-and-conditions/ and are subject to change.
- You can check your Voucher balance at any time by calling Wright Express, Virgin Australia’s Voucher services provider on 1300 55 33 80 from within Australia, and on 0800 733 747 from within New Zealand. If you are calling from anywhere else in the world, contact Virgin Australia on +61 7 3295 2296, Virgin Samoa on + 61 7 3295 2284, or Virgin Australia Holidays on +61 7 3333 6600.
- Virgin Australia, Virgin Samoa, Virgin Australia Holidays and Wright Express disclaim any responsibility for lost or stolen Vouchers, or damaged goods or unsatisfactory service received in redemption of the Voucher.
- You are responsible for the use and safety of your Voucher. You are liable for all transactions on your Voucher, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.