4. Vouchers can be purchased in Australia Dollars (AUS) or New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
5. Vouchers can only be redeemed in the currency in which they were purchased.
6. The Voucher can be used on any flight with a “VA” flight number booked via the Virgin Australia Website or Guest Contact Centre. The Voucher cannot be used to book: a. flights where insurance has been selected as part of the booking; or b. flights that include Velocity Frequent Flyer Points as a method of payment, including Reward Seat, Any Seat or Any Airline bookings.
7. The Voucher can be used on any published Virgin Australia Holidays package booking (excluding Cruise packages and Mystery Breaks).
8. The Voucher can only be used towards future bookings and cannot be applied to past bookings.
9. You must provide the Voucher Number at the time of booking or when contacting us about your Voucher.
10. You are responsible for keeping your Voucher and Voucher Number secure and confidential. Any person quoting the Voucher Number can use the Voucher. We are not liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of the disclosing your Voucher Number.
11. The Voucher is valid for bookings made within 12 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated on the Voucher. The Voucher will expire at midnight on the expiry date stated on the front of the Voucher and cannot be extended.
12. You must make a booking using your Voucher on or before the expiry date. The booking can be for travel dates after the expiry date.
13. If there is any credit remaining after redemption of the Voucher, it can be used towards future flight or holiday package purchases until the credit balance reaches zero. Any balance that remains on the Voucher after the expiry date is not available for use.
14. Additional values cannot be added to existing Vouchers. Only one Voucher can be used per flight booking however multiple Vouchers may be used per Virgin Australia Holidays package booking. Any outstanding difference between the Voucher and the amount of the booking must be paid at the time of booking with a valid credit card for which a Booking and Service Fee will apply.
15. Vouchers can be redeemed for flights on the Virgin Australia Website or by calling our Guest Contact Centre on 13 67 89 from within Australia, 0800 67 0000 from within New Zealand, 1855 253 8021 from within United States of America and +61 7 3295 2296 from anywhere else in the world. A Guest Contact Centre fee will apply, unless the online redemption facility is unavailable.
16. Bookings that have been paid for using Vouchers cannot be changed or cancelled online. You will need to contact our Guest Contact Centre
17. Vouchers can be redeemed for Virgin Australia Holidays packages by calling 13 15 16 from within Australia, 0508 13 15 16 from within New Zealand, or on +61 7 3333 6600 from anywhere else in the world.
19. Virgin Australia Holidays packages are subject to the Virgin Australia Holidays Terms and Conditions, which are subject to change.
20. You can check your Voucher balance at any time on the Virgin Australia Website.
21. We will not replace lost or stolen Vouchers. You are liable for all transactions on your Voucher, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
22. Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.