On Trans Tasman flights we offer our Flexi guests an enhanced dining experience including gourmet hot or continental breakfasts accompanied by fresh fruit. For lunch and dinner we offer a selection of two hot meals (including a vegetarian option) accompanied by a bakery item and dessert. We also extend our Flexi offering on these flights to include complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks and juices all day.
On flights between Australia and Bali (Denpasar) or Australia and Thailand (Phuket) all economy guests receive a complimentary meal and selected beverages. A limited selection of snacks and other beverages may also be purchased, subject to availability.
From 11 December 2013, a complimentary meal and selected beverages will also be offered on flights between Australia and Fiji (Nadi).
On other short haul international sectors Flexi guests receive a complimentary meal and beverages – including complimentary beer and wine on flights departing after 4pm.
Our Saver guests can purchase a range of snacks, meals and beverages from our onboard menu.
All Economy guests receive complimentary tea, coffee and water. View our current onboard menu options.
|Cash||Credit Card||Cash||Credit Card|
|All Australian domestic flights|
|All flights to and from Denpasar, Phuket, |
Port Moresby and Honiara
|All other flights|
Note: Cash is not accepted on Codeshare services operated by Air New Zealand. Guests can pre-purchase vouchers at the airport or through the in-flight entertainment system by swiping a credit card.
Our sophisticated Business Class menu offers gourmet food created by renowned Australian chef Luke Mangan.
- Throughout the journey we provide a range of signature products including our Luke Mangan mocktail, and olive oil and dukkah.
- Kick start your day with our hearty breakfast options.
- Our lunch options include fresh salads and delectable desserts.
- For dinner we offer hot meals, salads and Luke Mangan’s chocolate macadamia nuts.
- For flights travelling through the night enjoy a quick snack shortly after departure and wake to a continental breakfast in the morning.
- Complement your meal with premium Australian beers, spirits and fine wines.
- Treat yourself to non-alcoholic beverages, including a range of soft drinks, juices, coffee and premium tea from the Madame Flavour range.