All Economy guests receive complimentary tea, coffee and water on all Virgin Australia flights. In addition we also offer a selection of complimentary beer and wine on flights between Australian mainland capital cities, departing between 4pm and 7pm, Monday to Friday.
Flexi guests receive a complimentary gourmet meal incorporating signature Luke Mangan items and beverages – including complimentary beer and wine on flights departing after 4pm.
Our Saver guests can purchase a range of snacks, meals and beverages from our onboard menu. Our Saver guests can purchase a gourmet range of snacks, meals and beverages from our onboard menu – including signature items such as sandwiches, wraps and pies++ from chef Luke Mangan. View our current onboard menu options.
++ Only available on selected flights over three hours when a complimentary service is not provided.
Note: Purchases can be made by cash (Australian dollars only) or credit card.
Capital Connect Flights
Guests travelling on flights from Canberra to Sydney or Melbourne (and return) are offered complimentary snacks and beverages including water, juice, tea and coffee. Beer and wine is available on flights scheduled to depart after 4pm.
Note: The retail menu is not available on these flights.
Flights from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Perth (and return)
Guests travelling on direct transcontinental services, from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Perth (and return), receive a complimentary hot meal and beverage offering. Beverages include a selection of soft drinks, juice, water, tea and coffee. Beer and wine is available after midday.
Western Australia Flights
Guests travelling on flights operating within Western Australia receive a complimentary snack and selected non-alcoholic beverage. A limited selection of snacks and beverages may also be purchased, subject to availability.
Our sophisticated Business Class menu offers gourmet food created by renowned Australian chef Luke Mangan.
- Kick start your day with our hearty breakfast options
- Our lunch options include fresh salads and delectable desserts
- Throughout the day enjoy our gourmet snack range, including rice paper rolls and cheese plates
- For dinner we offer hot meals, salads and Luke Mangan’s chocolate macadamia nuts
- On flights over 3 hours, guests can indulge in a full, three-course dining experience for lunch and dinner. View an example onboard menu.
- For flights travelling through the night enjoy a quick snack shortly after departure and wake to a continental breakfast
- Complement your meal with premium selection of Australian beers, spirits and fine wines
- Non-alcoholic beverages, including a range of soft drinks, juices, coffee^ and premium tea from the Madame Flavour range
^Fresh barista style coffee available on A330 aircraft only.