Kiosk Check-in is available for paid flights, and for Velocity Frequent Flyer redemption flights, on Virgin Australia domestic services.
Kiosk Check-in is available from 8 hours up to 30 minutes before your scheduled flight departure.
How to Use Kiosk Check-in*:
- Start the check in process by choosing one of the following:
- Scan the barcode on your itinerary
- Swipe your credit card or Velocity Frequent Flyer member card
- Enter your booking reference number
- If there is more than one person on your booking, select the guests checking in with you.
- Kiosk Check-in will allocate a seat to all guests checking in at the time. You can change seat allocations by choosing from our interactive seat map.
- Your boarding pass will print automatically.
- Proceed to the bag drop counter to drop off your baggage. If you are travelling without checked baggage, make your way directly to your boarding gate.
*Guests who have booked with Special Service Requests are unable to use Kiosk Check-in and will need to check in via our check-in counters.
Our Kiosk Check-in facilities are available at selected domestic airports.