- 19th Biennale of Sydney Airfares, 2 nights & Ticket from $398pp
- The King and I Brisbane Airfares, 2 nights & Ticket from $358pp
- Strictly Ballroom the MusicalAirfares, 2 nights & Ticket from $545pp
- Wicked the MusicalAirfares, 2 nights & Ticket from $494pp
- Cai Guo QiangAirfares, 2 nights & Ticket from $358pp
What is a Mystery Break?
A Mystery Break is a special holiday package flying with Virgin Australia to an unknown destination – the perfect surprise for yourself or someone special.
About Mystery Breaks
- Your Mystery destination is not revealed until 1–2 days prior to travel
- Mystery Breaks depart from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth
- Possible destinations include Adelaide, Ballina Byron, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Coast, Darwin, Fraser Coast, Gold Coast, Hamilton Island, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Port Macquarie, Port Douglas, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Townsville or the Whitsunday Coast
- Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks prior to departure
- Packages are based on a maximum of 2 guests travelling together
- 4 to 5 star accommodation is offered
- Enjoy the flexibility to exclude one destination
- All packages include return airfares, accommodation, return airport transfers, baggage allowance, taxes and sometimes more!
What a Mystery Break is great for?
- Wedding presents
- Birthday presents
- Short breaks / weekends away
- Valentine's Day
From the thrill of a sporting match to the drama of live theatre, Virgin Australia Holidays has your next holiday neatly packaged for you. As the holiday provider for Virgin Australia, Virgin Australia Holidays understands your needs, which is why we offer unparalleled choice and flexibility when it comes to this type of travel. It's how we see event travel – all the excitement without the hassle.