Virgin Australia Upgrades Embraer E-190 Fleet with Business Class Cabins23/02/2012
Virgin Australia today announced that it will introduce its new Business Class offering on the Embraer E190 fleet, later this year.
The re-design of the seating in the Business Class cabin with a spacious 2:1 layout and new luxury leather seating will create a superior experience of privacy and comfort for Guests. The interior will include six Business Class seats with a generous 38” seat pitch, as well as a fixed divider that separates the cabin from Economy Class.
Virgin Australia Group Executive of Product and Service, Martin Daley said the new layout of the E190 fleet will enable Virgin Australia to cater to market demand for Business Class travel between key capital city and regional destinations.
“Virgin Australia is committed in delivering excellent service, great value fares and an outstanding Business Class offering. The upgrade of the Business Class cabin in the E190 fleet will offer both privacy and comfort, whilst maintaining the service and product offering already in place across the Network.
“The E190 fleet is essential for our regional routes, and with enhanced features such as larger seats, re-configured seating and space, the new Business Class cabin provides a complete inflight experience suited to the corporate and business traveller,” he said.
Virgin Australia Business Class guests on the E190 will receive our Luke Mangan designed dining experience as well as complimentary access to Virgin Australia’s lounges and priority security screening, check-in and boarding.
Business Class Features on the E190 include:
- New seating with 38” seat pitch
- Newly configured seating design with a 2:1 layout
- Personalised service from a dedicated cabin crew member along with dedicated washroom facilities
- Newspapers until noon daily
- Exclusive Luke Mangan gourmet service
- Premium Australian wine, beer, and spirit selection
- Priority security screening, boarding and baggage service where available
- Complimentary access to Virgin Australia airport lounges – at Sydney Airport, direct kerbside access into the lounge via a dedicated security screening point and check-in desk with optional valet parking